HTTPView is an in-browser http traffic auditing and replay tool. It works like a proxy but unlike traditional proxies you don't have to install anything or fiddle with your proxy settings. It is as easy to start as clicking on a link.
By subscribing to HTTPView you get the following awesome features:
- Intercept request and responses without a proxy
- Automatic detection of common web issues
- HTTP and HTTPS (SSL) interception
- Request filters
- Request and syntax highlighters
- Exportable reports in HTML, CSV, XML and JSON
- Integration with 3rd-party tools
- Easy to use
- Always available
- Instantaneous updates
HTTPView is useful if you need to observe all of the HTTP requests and responses that go in and out from the target application. It works even over HTTPS and you do not have to accept any certificate warnings for that. HTTPView provides contextual help by automatically highlighting relevant information and will present HTML, JSON, XML and even binary data in a convenient way ready for your inspection. You can even limit the scope of the observable transactions by using regular expressions and other integrated filters.